Luxury Silver Jewellery
Did you know that jewellery ranks among the top 3 most recommended gifts for women? Yes, it is no secret that women love jewellery. Not only do jewellery items complete most of their outfits, but they also enhance their beauty, making them more attractive and confident. And which lady wouldn’t want to add that extra glow and beauty to their appearance?
However, the market out there offers so many options of jewellery; pieces of jewellery come in a wide range of designs, shapes, colours, and materials. For example, they may be made of rose gold, yellow gold, diamond, or metallic materials. With so many options to choose from, how can you find the best jewellery presents for her?
Well, the best choice you could make is to buy silver jewellery presents for her. Silver metal has a long history of being used in the jewellery and ornament industry. And now more than ever, pieces of jewellery made of silver have gained a lot of popularity, even surpassing those made of gold and diamond!
So what makes silver pieces of jewellery the best presents for ladies? And what specific jewellery items should you choose as her present? Read on to find out!
Reasons why silver jewellery makes the best gifts
Here are seven reasons why silver jewellery items would make the ideal presents for the lady in the life
- Silver jewellery items are gorgeous
What’s not to love about silver? All silver jewellery has that shine and timeless elegance that catches everyone’s attention. Silver makes its wearer look classy, fashionable, and expensive. I mean, you can wear anything with silver and still stand out from the crowd.
In fact, even if your outfit appears scruffy and just thrown together, all you need to do is wear some designer silver jewellery. This type of jewellery makes even the simplest or scruffiest outfits very fashionable. So if you are looking for the sort of jewellery that will match everything in your wardrobe, silver jewellery is what you should get.
- Silver jewellery offers numerous health benefits
Silver jewellery offers more than just fashion benefits; they also offer numerous health benefits to the wearer, just like pearls. Consider the following four health benefits that pieces of silver jewellery are known to provide:
- They have antimicrobial properties – Some silver items have been proven to help protect against certain bacteria and micro-organisms that may be harmful to humans.
- They are great for sterilization – If you have been to a hospital, then you know that most hospital tools are made of silver. This is because silver metal is great for sterilization. Similarly, wearing silver jewellery can help to stave off bacteria and germs around you.
- They regulate external heat – When silver jewellery comes into contact with the skin, it improves body heat and also staves off any random electrical charges.
- They detect toxicity in the environment – When silver detects toxic substances, it changes colour. This gives the wearer an early warning that they should avoid these toxic environments.
- Silver jewellery is easy to personalize
Silver (especially sterling silver) is a very easy metal to work with. This means that jewellers and fashion designers can experiment with a wide range of styles, shapes, and designs. For example, jewellers can create timeless classics, from simple stud earrings designs to more complex stacking rings.
What’s even better, you can get customized designs for your silver jewellery. For example, would you like your initials, or those of your loved one, stamped on their jewellery? Well, this is possible with silver. You can customize your loved one’s silver jewellery engraving their names and commemorative items on the ring, bracelet, or necklace.
Indeed, the options for customizing silver jewellery are simply endless. And the good thing about customized silver jewellery is that it adds a personal touch to the gift, such that the person receiving it appreciates it even more.
- Silver jewellery does not clash with other metals
Even if your wife, girlfriend, or lady friend is not a fan of silver, you need not worry. One outstanding thing about silver is that it does not clash with other metals. Therefore, it can be worn and paired with other metals, such as with other pieces of jewellery made of white gold or platinum.
Also, silver jewellery contrasts perfectly with other brass or yellow gold jewellery. Wearing silver jewellery with other metals is the best way you can use your accessories in a sophisticated and adventurous way. After all, silver provides that timeless elegance and shine regardless of what metal it is paired with.
- Silver jewellery is highly durable
What better gift could you give your loved one than that which stands the test of time? Silver jewellery is among the most durable presents you can give your wife or girlfriend. Even with daily use, these accessories do not rust or wear out easily.
Also, the durable silver material does not buckle, bend or twist out easily. For instance, sterling silver pieces of jewellery are scratch-resistant and can even last for many years without a dent. What’s even better, these silver accessories go for relatively affordable prices without compromising on their quality and durability.
- Silver jewellery is always appropriate
Do you have a wedding coming up soon? Put on silver jewellery with your outfit. Have you been invited to a date night or a casual evening with friends? Silver jewellery will look perfect with any outfit you choose to wear.
Indeed, silver jewellery is appropriate for all types of occasions; whether formal or casual. It can be compared to a white shirt which can be worn appropriately for all types of occasions. This is because silver jewellery can be adapted to fit any type of look, occasion, and style. Simply put, wherever you go, whatever you do and however you dress, silver jewellery will always come in handy.
- Silver jewellery is easy to maintain
Unlike pure silver, sterling silver may tarnish over time when exposed to air, water, and harsh conditions. However, this does not mean that you are doomed when you buy sterling silver jewellery. On the contrary, you can easily maintain your jewellery to ensure that it does not tarnish or lose its shine over time.
Maintaining silver jewellery is very easy to do. All you need to do is to polish it regularly and deep clean it with soap and water on an occasional basis. Also, you may choose to coat your sterling silver jewellery with an anti-tarnishing layer of material, such as rhodium or pure silver. All these maintenance techniques are cheap and require minimal effort on your part.
How to choose the best silver jewellery presents for her
So now you know why you should get silver jewellery presents for your dear one. The next question is: What specific jewellery items would be most ideal for her? After all, there are just so many types and designs of silver jewellery sold in the market today.
Well, the first step to choosing the best silver present for your loved one is to observe her. What kind of jewellery does she seem obsessed with? Is she a necklace person, or does she prefer bracelets and earrings? What accessories does she wear most of the time? Which jewellery items make her stand out in a crowd or give her more confidence. When you take your time to learn about the person whose gift is intended for, you will be able to make the right choice on which silver jewellery gift to get her.
Second, you need to find the best shop to buy your silver jewellery present, whether an online or a physical shop. I mean, you do not want to risk getting poorly made silver jewellery from an unqualified silversmith, do you?
One of the most recommended jewellery shops you can buy your gift from is the Rebecca H. Joselyn workshop. Located in Sheffield, South Yorkshire, the workshop specializes in making the best ready-made and customized silverware and bespoke jewellery. Rebecca H. Joselyn, one of the premium designers in the workshop, has earned several awards as the leading silversmith in the UK.
Therefore, when you order a customized piece of silver jewellery from the workshop, you can rest assured of getting the best quality designed by the expert herself. More so, the workshop has several other workers with enough knowledge, expertise, and experience working with silver jewellery and accessories.
So what can you expect to find in the Rebecca Joselyn workshop? Here are some of the best silver jewellery presents for her that you can find in the workshop:
Bangles and Bracelets
You can gift your wife or friend love bracelets, charm bracelets, and other beautiful bangles. Bracelets and bangles are not just cute, but also very stylish and elegant. Better yet, you can personalize these gifts by engraving them with your loved one’s initials or a short catchy message, such as “I love you.”
Check out these unique designs by silversmith Rebecca Joselyn:
- Silver ‘cable tie’ bangle – This unique bangle features a cable tie with an open and close catch. It is made using Britannia silver.
- Silver ‘bottle top’ bracelet with blue sapphires – This lovely bracelet is handmade using sterling silver. Its design resembles discarded bottle tops that can reflect light.
- Silver ‘zip’ bracelet – This is a fun bracelet inspired by used zips. It is made of sterling silver.
Pendants are an ideal gift for all women. And especially when engaged with initials or quotes, they add a sense of personality to the wearer. At the Rebecca Joselyn workshop, you can expect to find these unique handmade pendants by the silversmith:
- Silver ‘ring pull’ pendant – This ‘ring pull’ is made of sterling silver material. It features a pendant that hangs on a silver chain of 18 inches.
- Silver ‘drip’ pendant – The sterling silver pendant is inspired by dripping paint. It hangs on a chain of 18 inches.
- Silver ‘pen top’ pendant – The top of the pen is uniquely designed to include a stone. However, you can always request the stone to be changed and customised.
A woman can never have enough earrings. All types of silver earrings, whether studs or hanging, make timeless pieces of jewellery that match almost every outfit you can wear. And Rebecca is skilled in making all elegant designs of earrings, from heart-shaped studs, to ball-shaped earrings to flat knots, just to mention a few. Here are some of her common designs:
- Silver ‘screw stud’ earrings – As their name suggests, these sterling silver earrings resemble screws.
- Silver ‘ring pull’ earrings set with amethyst – These lovely earrings are made of sterling silver material. They are also set with amethyst stones for added elegance.
- Silver ‘tab’ earrings with topaz – The main inspiration behind these sterling silver earrings are a discarded tab pull.
They say a gift that is coupled with attention is double pleasantness. Necklaces are not only attractive gifts, but they also attract the attention of others. Rebecca Joselyn designs different types of necklaces using sterling and Britannia silver. Here are examples of some necklaces your loved one may love:
- Silver ‘bottle top’ necklace – This necklace is handmade with sterling silver. It is designed in such a way that it can be dressed down or dressed up. Also, it can be fastened at varying points to shorten or lengthen it.
- Silver ‘ring pull’ necklace with precious stones – The necklace is made with Britannia silver and set with 18 different precious stones. It is available in blue sapphire and pink sapphire.
- Silver ‘cable tie’ necklace – This bespoke jewellery is handmade in sterling silver. It resembles a cable tie and can be altered to make it longer or shorter.
Are you looking for the best way to surprise your wife or girlfriend? The best way to can do this is by getting her a silver jewellery present. She is undoubtedly going to love this gift that will match well with all her outfits and make her stand out from the crowd.
So go ahead and order one of the best silver jewellery items from the Rebecca Joselyn workshop in Sheffield, South Yorkshire. When you buy your jewellery from Rebecca Joselyn, you can rest assured of getting the highest quality accessories that will put a smile on her face for many years to come.
Please see our other posts on:
- Luxury Silver Gifts for Men
- Contemporary Silverware
- The history of British Hallmarking
- Sheffield – Art in the Gardens